Thank you for visiting this website. This text explains what, how, and why we use your information when you visit this website, contract any of our services, or purchase any of our products. Your privacy is very important to us, and we will never make an inappropriate use of the personal information you entrust us with. We invite you to read these terms carefully before you provide us with your personal information on this website.
Persons who are thirteen or older may register as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
In the case of children under thirteen, we require the consent of their parents or guardians for treating their personal data.
No data about the minor shall be gathered under any circumstances, relating to their professional or economic situation, or privacy of other members of the family, without their consent.
If you are under the age of thirteen and have accessed this website without notifying your parents, you may not register as a user.
The personal information of users is respected and cared for on this website. As a user you need to know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have striven to create a safe and trustworthy space, which is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
We never ask for personal information unless it is necessary for providing you with the services you require.
We never share our users’ personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or if we have your explicit permission.
Beltrán Hermanos, S.L., has adapted this website to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the Protection of Natural Persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Handler identity: Beltrán Hermanos, S.L.
- Commercial name: Jabones Beltrán
- NIF/CIF/VAT: B12008769
- Address: Pol. Industrial Ramonet, s/n
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: manufacture and sale of soap
For the purposes of the aforementioned General Regulations on Data Protection, the personal data provided to us through the web forms will undergo the Web users/clients data processing.
We implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in the current legislation for the data processing of our users.
Principles to apply to your personal information.
In the processing of your personal data, we apply the following principles that conform to the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty, and transparency: We will always request your consent to treat your personal data for one or more specific purposes, about which we will inform you previously with total transparency.
- Data minimization principle: We will only request the strictly necessary data related to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible data.
- Principle of conservation term limit: The data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the treatment purposes; depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period. In the case of subscriptions, we shall regularly revise our lists and delete records that have been inactive for a significant amount of time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated so as to ensure an adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or inappropriate use of our users’ data by third parties.
The personal data we process at Jabones Beltrán come from:
- Contact Form
- By email sent by the client
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether, at Jabones Beltrán, we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the person concerned
- Request their correction or deletion
- Request the limiting of its treatment
- Object to the processing
- Request data portability, if it is technically possible
The interested parties will be able to access their personal data, as well as request the correction of inaccurate data or, if necessary, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes it was collected.
In certain cases, interested parties may request their data processing to be limited, in which case we will only retain them for carrying out or defending claims.
In certain cases, and for reasons related to their specific situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Jabones Beltrán will stop processing the data, except for legitimate pressing reasons, or carrying out or defending potential claims. You can also request the portability of your data.
Interested parties also have the right to an effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the personal data processing concerning them violates the Regulation.
At Jabones Beltrán, there are various data capture systems, and we treat the information that the interested persons facilitate with the following end for each capture system (forms):
1.- Contact Form: We request the following personal information: name, email, telephone, subject, message. To meet the requirements of Jabones Beltran’s users. For instance, we can use this data to respond to your request and answer questions, complaints, comments, or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services we provide, the processing of your personal data, questions concerning the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other queries you may have and that are not subject to contractual conditions. We inform you that the data you provide will be in the servers of the hosting provider for Beltrán Hermanos, S.L, within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Jabones Beltrán may be present in social networks. Data processing carried out of the persons who follow Jabones Beltrán official page’s social networks shall be governed by this section. It will also be governed by the conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that belong to the corresponding social network in each case, and that have been previously accepted by the Jabones Beltrán user. It shall process your data with the purpose of managing your presence in the social network appropriately, informing about activities, products, or services of Jabones Beltrán. Also, for any other purpose that the social network regulations allow. We will not, under any circumstance, use the profiles of social network followers to send advertising in an individual way.
In accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations on European Data Protection (RGPD) 2016/679, Beltrán Hermanos, S.L with address at Pol. Industrial Ramonet, s/n, 12550 Almazora (Castellón), SPAIN is the handler for the data processing corresponding to WEB users/clients.
Jabones Beltrán does not sell, rent, or transfer personal data that may identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be carried out with other professionals; in such cases, users will be required to give their consent, and they will be informed about the partner’s identity and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be done with the strictest security standards.
The legal basis for processing your data is: consent.
The future or commercial product and service offer is based on the requested consent, and in no case shall the withdrawal of this consent condition the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data being processed are:
- Identifying data, specifically name, phone, and email.
Categories of specially protected data are not processed.
Personal data will be kept according to the following criteria:
- For the legally required time
- Until the interested party requests its deletion
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide strictly necessary services for the development of the activity, Jabones Beltrán shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
The data will be communicated to the following companies to provide strictly necessary services for the development of its activity; Jabones Beltrán shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
Hosting: Add information for the provider of THIS Service
Web platform: Add information for the provider of Service
Unidentifiable data may be collected when browsing this website, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximate), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data, those related to your browsing habits through third party services are also included. This website uses them as a third-party analysis service: to Google Analytics.
We use this information to analyze trends, manage the site, track users’ movements around the site, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
Jabones Beltrán is committed to the use and treatment of data included personal user data, respecting their confidentiality, and use them according to this purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adopt every measure to prevent their unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment, or access in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
Jabones Beltrán cannot guarantee the absolute impenetrability of the Internet, and therefore cannot guarantee that data cannot be breached through fraudulent access to it by third parties.
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you provide to Jabones Beltrán, therefore releasing Beltrán Hermanos, S.L of any liability in this respect. Users guarantee and answer for, in any case, the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Jabones Beltrán reserves the right to amend this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce in this page the changes made, reasonably in advance to their implementation.
According to the LSSICE, Jabones Beltrán does not carry out SPAMMING, and therefore does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the option of giving his/her explicit consent to receive the bulletin, regardless of the specifically-requested marketing information.
According to the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, Jabones Beltrán is committed to not send marketing communications without properly identifying them.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or if you have any concerns about the way in which any personal information you have provided may have been managed, you can contact us by mail (or email: email@example.com